Please share your messages, questions, concerns, or ideas. > Reschedule Reunion?
Reschedule Reunion?
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

Carole McGorrian
Jun 27, 2020
6:17 PM
Would it be possible to reschedule the reunion to next year? Hopefully, the pandemic will be under control by then. I don’t want to undermine all of the hard work Becky has done already (and much appreciated). Not sure this is even a possibility, but we have such a fun class and it would be great to socialize without concern. Just a thought.
Becky Krusenstjerna
Jun 27, 2020
8:25 PM
Thanks Carole! I did add a fifth question to the poll. Thank you for your comments and concern. I hope you're doing well.
Dhumaram
Aug 26, 2020
11:47 PM
We are following our students to reunion with concerns and questions. So we prefer to help them with best resume writing services reviews reunion committee. Then everyone will have news about these resources and essays.
Kevin
Oct 06, 2020
6:15 AM
It's a good chance to know more about these stories, very interesting and meaningful. And please take a look at this site, where I find the all the information I need about Idol Worth
mahnoor buri
Oct 09, 2020
1:47 AM
Brand naming agencies are a new thing to me. I decided to check the website  out. After checking it out, I learned how to finally get the right name for my brand. 
Jose Hodges
Oct 10, 2020
4:09 AM
Humans do not make everything in this world. These mountains, sky, earth, trees, and all these things are not made by humans nor by the essaywriter.org site. God makes them, is the creator of this entire universe, and creates everything present.

Post a Message

(8192 Characters Left)