Reunion 2020 POLL > Question # 2 - Option to Consider
Question # 2 - Option to Consider

If the COVID-19 Crisis continues, we need to consider options.   We are considering as an option to eliminate one of the events in order to help keep the personal exposure at a minimum.  We would continue with the plans for the main event, "40th Fiesta" on September 5, 2020.  Therefore, we would consider moving the  "All Class" Reunion at  Living History Farms Flynn Barn, September 4, 2020 to June of 2021.  Again this is just a consideration and we would like to evaluate your opinions.   QUESTION: Would rescheduling the "All Class" help you to make a decision to come to the 40th Fiesta - Main Class Reunion September 5th?

Date Latest Polls Votes
27-Jun-20 Question # 5 - Would you prefer that we reschedule? 130 votes
26-Jun-20 Question # 1 - Wearing Masks 118 votes
26-Jun-20 Question # 2 - Option to Consider 111 votes
26-Jun-20 Question # 3 - Will You Attend? 113 votes
26-Jun-20 Question # 4 - Can you Commit to Attending the Reunion? 118 votes